Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in Business!

Well, it's been almost a year now since I had my son. I've really enjoyed bonding with him and getting used to the adjustment of three kids. I am so blessed!

I feel like I am finally ready to move forward and get back in business with organizing. My goal for the new year is to help start-up businesses get on the right track from the get go. I want to help them get their systems in place so they won't have to worry about it again. So if you, or someone you know is starting a business please give me a call.

I am also very interested in any opportunity for speaking engagements. If you have work meetings, church activities or other groups who would like an organizing seminar, I would love to be involved.

1 comment:

Clear and SIMPLE said...

Hello Nicole - WELCOME BACK! You have been missed and I am so happy to see your blog! Look forward to more. Marla Dee